12900 Gildan® DryBlend® Fleece Blanket - From only $9.99 - No Minimum Order - Free Shipping Over $250!
*Coupons do not apply to T-shirts, pants, blankets & Sweat shirts.
12900 Gildan® DryBlend® Fleece Stadium Blanket
- Preshrunk fleece knit
- Air jet yarn = softer feel and reduced pilling
- DryBlend technology: delivers moisture-wicking properties
- Tear away label
- Mitered V corners
- Hemmed sides all around
- Double-needle stitching
Fabric: 9 oz/yd²
50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
Size: 50 x 60 inches
Color available: Carolina Blue, Light Pink, safety pink, safety green, gold, cardinal red, garnet, tennessee orange, forest gren.
Where are Gildan® products manufactured? As Gildan controls the entire process, from raw cotton to finished garments the answer is as follows:
- Gildan yarns mostly use US cotton and are generally spun in their yarn spinning plants in the USA.
- Those yarns are sent to their textile facilities in Honduras and the Dominican Republic to be knit, dyed, finished and cut into fabric parts for sewing.
- The cut parts from Dominican Republic are either sewn in Dominican Republic or Haitian sewing facilities.
- The cut parts from Honduras are either sewn in Honduran or Nicaraguan sewing facilities.
- Gildan also operates a small facility in Bangladesh which makes the textiles and sews the final garments in one location.
tags: winter, warm, fleece blankets, gildan