Gildan G500 Wholesale T-Shirt 5.3oz Heavy Cotton: From $2.99 - No Minimum Order - Free Shipping Over $250!
White color is from $2.42 *Coupons do not apply to T-shirts & Sweatshirts.
Shipping times & costs. 365 Day Return Policy.
- Model G500 - Cotton: 100% - Weight: 5.3 Oz - Sizes S, M, L, XL, 2XL
The Gildan 500 is a heavy cotton t-shirt made of 100% cotton. Very comfortable to wear with double-needle stitching on the neckline, bottom hem and sleeves.
Weight: 5.3 oz
Pre-shrunk 100% cotton.
double-needle stitched hemmed sleeves and bottom
Double-needle stitching throughout
Seamless rib at neck
- Heather colors and neon colors are 50/50 material
Fiber content varies by color:
Ash Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester.
Sunset, Safety Pink, Russet, Neon (Green, Blue), Midnight, Lilac, Blackberry, Tweed, Safety Green, S. Orange, Dark Heather, Graphite Heather, and Heather (Military Green, Radiant Orchid, Red, Sapphire) are 50% cotton, 50% polyester.
Antique (Cherry Red, Jade Dome, Irish Green, Sapphire, Orange) and Sport Grey are 90% cotton, 10% polyester.
||Sleeve Center Back (IN)
Where are Gildan® products manufactured? As Gildan controls the entire process, from raw cotton to finished garments the answer is as follows:
- Gildan yarns mostly use US cotton and are generally spun in their yarn spinning plants in the USA.
- Those yarns are sent to their textile facilities in Honduras and the Dominican Republic to be knit, dyed, finished and cut into fabric parts for sewing.
- The cut parts from Dominican Republic are either sewn in Dominican Republic or Haitian sewing facilities.
- The cut parts from Honduras are either sewn in Honduran or Nicaraguan sewing facilities.
- Gildan also operates a small facility in Bangladesh which makes the textiles and sews the final garments in one location.