Tank Top Gildan 5.3 oz Cotton - From ONLY $3.25 - No Minimum Order - Free Shipping Over $250!
*Coupons do not apply to T-shirts, Tank Tops & Sweat shirts.
5.3 oz., pre-shrunk 100% cotton. Graphite Heather and Safety Pink are 50/50 cotton/polyester. Banded neck and armholes. Double-needle stitched bottom hem. Quarter-turned. Tearaway label.
- Classic fit. Tear away label. 5.3 oz., 100% preshrunk cotton
- Banded neck and armholes. Double needle bottom hem
- Graphite Heather, Neon Green & Safety Pink: 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Sport Grey: 90/10 cotton/polyester. Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
Sizes s, M, L, XL, 2XL
Color available: Black, White, Navy Blue, Red, Sport Gray or Heather Gray, Royal Blue, Neon Green, Neon Orange.
Sizes in inch:
Size Tolerance: ±1/1½ inch / or 2.50/3 cm in length and width
Shrinkage Tolerance: 5% on length & width, as per international standards
Where are Gildan® products manufactured? As Gildan controls the entire process, from raw cotton to finished garments the answer is as follows:
- Gildan yarns mostly use US cotton and are generally spun in their yarn spinning plants in the USA.
- Those yarns are sent to their textile facilities in Honduras and the Dominican Republic to be knit, dyed, finished and cut into fabric parts for sewing.
- The cut parts from Dominican Republic are either sewn in Dominican Republic or Haitian sewing facilities.
- The cut parts from Honduras are either sewn in Honduran or Nicaraguan sewing facilities.
- Gildan also operates a small facility in Bangladesh which makes the textiles and sews the final garments in one location.