Long Sleeve T‑Shirts Gildan G5400 - From $3.50 - No Minimum Order - Free Shipping Over $250!
*Coupons do not apply to T-shirts & Sweat shirts.
The Gildan 5400 is a Heavy Cotton Long Sleeve T-Shirt made of 100% cotton with double-needle stitching on neck, sleeves, and bottom hem. It is quarter-turned with taped neck and shoulders.
- Weight: 5.3 oz
- Pre-shrunk 100% cotton
- Ash is 99/1 cotton/polyester and Sport Grey is 90/10 cotton/polyester. Neon Green & Neon Orange are 50% Cotton/50%Polyester.
- Double-needle stitched neckline, bottom hem and sleeves
Colors Available: Neon Safety Green, Neon Safety Orange, White, Black, Red, Royal Blue, Ash & Sport Gray.
- Model G5400
- Weight:5.3 Oz
- Sizes S, M, L, XL, 2XL
Where are Gildan® products manufactured? As Gildan controls the entire process, from raw cotton to finished garments the answer is as follows:
- Gildan yarns mostly use US cotton and are generally spun in their yarn spinning plants in the USA.
- Those yarns are sent to their textile facilities in Honduras and the Dominican Republic to be knit, dyed, finished and cut into fabric parts for sewing.
- The cut parts from Dominican Republic are either sewn in Dominican Republic or Haitian sewing facilities.
- The cut parts from Honduras are either sewn in Honduran or Nicaraguan sewing facilities.
- Gildan also operates a small facility in Bangladesh which makes the textiles and sews the final garments in one location.