12300 Gildan® Dry Blend™ Adult Open Bottom Sweat Pants / Joggers with Pockets - From only $12.99 - No Minimum Order - Free Shipping Over $250!
*Coupons do not apply to T-shirts, pants, blankets & Sweat shirts.
12300 Gildan® Dry Blend™ Adult Open Bottom Sweatpants with pockets
- Preshrunk fleece knit
- Covered elastic waistband with draw cord
- Differential rise for better fit
- Jersey-lined pockets
- Side seamed
- Slightly tapered leg with open bottom
- Double-needle bottom hems
- Air jet yarn for softer feel and reduced pilling
- DryBlend® technology: delivers moisture-wicking properties
- Tear away label
Fabric: 15 oz/lin yd50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
Color available: black, sports gray, navy blue, charcoal gray.
Where are Gildan® products manufactured? As Gildan controls the entire process, from raw cotton to finished garments the answer is as follows:
- Gildan yarns mostly use US cotton and are generally spun in their yarn spinning plants in the USA.
- Those yarns are sent to their textile facilities in Honduras and the Dominican Republic to be knit, dyed, finished and cut into fabric parts for sewing.
- The cut parts from Dominican Republic are either sewn in Dominican Republic or Haitian sewing facilities.
- The cut parts from Honduras are either sewn in Honduran or Nicaraguan sewing facilities.
- Gildan also operates a small facility in Bangladesh which makes the textiles and sews the final garments in one location.
tags: winter, warm, fleece pants, gildan