18400 Gildan® Heavy Blend™ Fleece Adult Sweat Pants / Joggers - From only $10.99 - No Minimum Order - Free Shipping Over $250!
*Coupons do not apply to T-shirts, pants, blankets & Sweat shirts.
18400 Gildan® Heavy Blend™ Adult Open Bottom Sweatpants
- Preshrunk fleece knit
- Air jet yarn = softer feel and reduced pilling
- Side seamed
- Covered elastic waistband with draw cord
- Tear away label
- Differential rise for better fit
- Slightly tapered leg with open bottom
- Double-needle bottom hems
Fabric: 8 oz/yd²
50% Cotton / 50% Polyester
Color available: forest green, black, heather gray, sports gray, dark heather, navy blue, ash, charcoal gray.
Where are Gildan® products manufactured? As Gildan controls the entire process, from raw cotton to finished garments the answer is as follows:
- Gildan yarns mostly use US cotton and are generally spun in their yarn spinning plants in the USA.
- Those yarns are sent to their textile facilities in Honduras and the Dominican Republic to be knit, dyed, finished and cut into fabric parts for sewing.
- The cut parts from Dominican Republic are either sewn in Dominican Republic or Haitian sewing facilities.
- The cut parts from Honduras are either sewn in Honduran or Nicaraguan sewing facilities.
- Gildan also operates a small facility in Bangladesh which makes the textiles and sews the final garments in one location.
tags: winter, warm, fleece pants, gildan