Youth Blank T‑Shirts - Gildan G5000B - From $1.57 - No Minimum Order - Free Shipping Over $250!
Kids YOUTH T-SHIRT Model G500B - Cotton:100% - Weight:5.3 Oz - Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL
THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY ON SALE *Coupons do not apply to T-shirts & Sweat shirts.
- Preshrunk jersey knit
- Seamless double-needle 3/4" collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Tear away label
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- CPSIA Tracking Label Compliant
- Fiber content varies by color, see color list for exceptions
||Sleeve Center Back (IN)
Where are Gildan® products manufactured? As Gildan controls the entire process, from raw cotton to finished garments the answer is as follows:
- Gildan yarns mostly use US cotton and are generally spun in their yarn spinning plants in the USA.
- Those yarns are sent to their textile facilities in Honduras and the Dominican Republic to be knit, dyed, finished and cut into fabric parts for sewing.
- The cut parts from Dominican Republic are either sewn in Dominican Republic or Haitian sewing facilities.
- The cut parts from Honduras are either sewn in Honduran or Nicaraguan sewing facilities.
- Gildan also operates a small facility in Bangladesh which makes the textiles and sews the final garments in one location.