T‑Shirts Gildan 4.5 oz Soft Style Cotton - From ONLY $2.39! - No Minimum Order - Free Shipping Over $250!
*Coupons do not apply to T-shirts & Sweat shirts.
Gildan 64000 T-shirt
- 100% preshrunk ring spun cotton & 30 singles
- Double-needle stitched neckline and sleeves
- Tear away label
- It is quarter-turned, taped neck and shoulder with a three-quarter inch seamless collar.
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- ¾" rib knit collar
Heather is 50% cotton 50% polyester
Antique Cherry Red, Antique Heliconia, Antique Sapphire and RS Sport Grey are 90% cotton 10% polyester
Dark Heather, Heather Irish Green, Heather Military Green, Heather Navy, Heather Orange, Heather Purple, Heather Royal are 65% polyester 35% cotton
Sizes s, M, L, XL, 2XL
Color available: Black, White, Navy Blue, Red, Sport Gray or Heather Gray & Dark Heather.
|FULL BODY LENGTH
Where are Gildan® products manufactured? As Gildan controls the entire process, from raw cotton to finished garments the answer is as follows:
- Gildan yarns mostly use US cotton and are generally spun in their yarn spinning plants in the USA.
- Those yarns are sent to their textile facilities in Honduras and the Dominican Republic to be knit, dyed, finished and cut into fabric parts for sewing.
- The cut parts from Dominican Republic are either sewn in Dominican Republic or Haitian sewing facilities.
- The cut parts from Honduras are either sewn in Honduran or Nicaraguan sewing facilities.
- Gildan also operates a small facility in Bangladesh which makes the textiles and sews the final garments in one location.